Please report any issues with this site to Lexicon Webmaster.


Fore and aft finished piece along the topside of an open boat, often improperly termed gunwale; called a covering board, margin plank or plank sheer in a decked vessel. A term common to wooden boat design and construction.
Web design by OfficeElf