Please report any issues with this site to Lexicon Webmaster.


The transverse structure at each section giving form to the hull. Frames connect to the keel or keels on and to the clamp or shelf at the sheer. Also known as "frames."

A term common to wooden boat design and construction.

Web design by OfficeElf