Please report any issues with this site to Lexicon Webmaster.

Gudgeons And Pintles

Hardware used to connect an "outboard" rudder to the back of the boat. The pintle has a pin (male part), The gudgeon accepts the pintle (female part). There are different styles, sometimes with the pintle on the rudder, sometimes on the transom.
Web design by OfficeElf