Please report any issues with this site to Lexicon Webmaster.


Any object used to toss water out of the boat.

To remove water from a boat by hand.

A "U" shaped fitting hanging below a boom and used to fasten tackle beckets for boom vangs or mainsheets.

A smooth round eye fastened to a boom or other structure and used as a dead end for a line with a stopper knot.

Web design by OfficeElf